A few weeks ago at the cultural exchange dinner I met a Chinese student named Michael (this being his chosen English name). Since then Michael has started hanging out with Joey, Isaac and I, and so we've had the opportunity to experience Chinese tea, more Chinese cuisine, and Chinese hospitality in general. Last Sunday Michael and his girlfriend Stacy (again, this being her chosen English name) were generous enough to prepare an incredible Chinese dinner for us.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Chinese Hospitality
A few weeks ago at the cultural exchange dinner I met a Chinese student named Michael (this being his chosen English name). Since then Michael has started hanging out with Joey, Isaac and I, and so we've had the opportunity to experience Chinese tea, more Chinese cuisine, and Chinese hospitality in general. Last Sunday Michael and his girlfriend Stacy (again, this being her chosen English name) were generous enough to prepare an incredible Chinese dinner for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment